WEST AFRICAN CENTRE FOR WATER, IRRIGATION AND SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE (WACWISA)
UNIVERSITY FOR DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING (NCT).
The West African Centre for Water, Irrigation and Sustainable Agriculture (WACWISA) intends to apply part of its African Centres of Excellence (ACE) World Bank Project Funds to fund the procurement of goods as detailed in the table below:
|No.||Contract Name||Contract Package No.||Cost of Tender
|1||Supply of Computers and Accessories||NR/UDS/GD/002 /2021
|2||Supply and installation of Video Conferencing and media equipment||NR/UDS/GD/004 /2021
- The WACWISA, University for Development Studies (UDS) now invites sealed Tenders from eligible suppliers for the procurement of the above goods
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering Procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003(Act 663) as amended and in the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from the University for Development Studies (UDS), Central Administration, Tamale and inspect the Tender Documents at the address given below from 8:00 am. to 5:00 pm daily on normal working days.
- A complete set of Tender Documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon the payment of a non-refundable fee as indicated in the table above.
- Notwithstanding the general requirements stated in the Tender Documents, the under listed requirements are expressly demanded;
i) Valid Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) Tax Clearance Certificate
ii) Valid Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) Clearance Certificate
iii) Valid Business Registration Certificate (annual renewal receipt.
iv) Value Added Tax(VAT) Registration Certificate.
v) Valid Public Procurement Authority(PPA) Supplier Registration Certificate
- Failure to submit any of the above listed documents would render the bid ‘non- responsive’ and the tender would be consequently not evaluated.
CLOSING DATE OF TENDERS
Tenders must be delivered to the address below at or before10:00 am on Friday, September 17, 2021
- Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after deadline of Tender submission. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of 2% of tender price, valid for a minimum of 28 days after validity date. Late Tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of tenderers or their representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 10:00am on the date stated above.
- The University is not bound to accept any tender.
- Address for inspecting and purchasing Tender Document and Submission of Tenders.
Office of the Director of Procurement, UDS
Central Administration (off Kumasi Road), Room 104-For inspection and purchasing
Conference Room 1 – For submission of tenders
Tamale, Northern Region Ghana
NB Payment for the purchase of tender documents must be made at GCB Bank,
Account Number 8011130004227 or National Investment Bank, Account Number 1142061222601